Thursday, July 10, 2008

Training~ Day 1 (1st July 2008)

Tis is my 1st time blogging!
So if there is a mistake plz DON'T complain ya!

Industrial Training in Royale Bintang Hotel (CURVE)

1st Day


1st of july was the day i started my training..

Well...
I had to wake up 7am to prepare myself
coz i had to meet up with my other frens in the Hotel at 8am.
(Hua Jiang, Candy, May Fern, and Michelle)

But then...
they reached around 8.45am..OMG!!
I was thinking mayb we will be late >.< style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwz8zjLNGryHUVrRSUv3l7yEmIagN4vqaI4ZCc7z7uzKONuoEOFfPNDCs7dG2i9oHL36Ei1BB6CWzMcnzhfj0A8gwzPFPz96H0pB2zqhyyFGHQpwfs2fnwm2BJd7Ym_TjDyacGXLYplM4/s320/Breakfast.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5221493374046229746" border="0">Breakfast
Lunch

Taking orders,
Answering calls for Room Service,
n etc etc etc etc...

At 5pm,
I left the building and went back home!
My feet hurts, my body battery is getting low
my eye is getting heavy,
Having all this things starting,
i just chg my clothings n went to slp..
Gd Nitez..

My 1st day was actually really tiring..
especially my feet n my arm..
When i ask the other staff,
they told me tat its just normal..LOL
R u guys normal or i'm not normal??

More updates to come!!

2 comments:

Chibimoni said...

hoho...1st to comment. must set my foot here 1st...keke...last but not least,i announce this guy blog is opened from now~ ngek ngek ngek

zNif said...

hey bro.... good one.. =D

linke me aight!?...