Monday, June 29, 2009

A normal day..

Well, like any other days..
Not much happened..
Woke up around 11am
Went to buy some lunch and headed home to relax..
Today, actually i had a presentation..
But when i attended the class..
My lecturer told me i can do it tmr after the class..
No choice but to sit in the class for more than 2 hours listening to my "fellow classmates"
presenting their topics..
I was amazed how they looked like me last time when i started doing presentations..
Now i'm different!
More energetic and confident
(Outside..but not inside)
XD
Saw some drama's happening in class
and guess wat?
I saw a girl fell of a chair..weird huh?
When guys fell off a chair,
everyone would laugh
HA HA HA!
But a girl fell off a chair..
We would like..
Err..r u okay?
Really weird eh?
The differences between a man and a women!
@@"

Finishes class around 7pm..
Headed home to chg and then head to The Curve for shopping!
Bought a new keyboard at cineleisure IT Superstore
NORTEK LYNEA..
Hmm..never heard of tis brand =.="
For more info u can check on their website here

Then went to Tesco to buy some junk food
Some canned food for me to survive for the rest of the week..
After all the shopping..
bought myself a halved grilled chicken for dinner..
and headed back home around 8.30pm
Came back home..
as usual, check email and i won a bid for a Mini SD as cheap as a retail price..
Got it from here
How nice..
Then, alter my presentation slide for tmr..
Wish me luck!

No comments: