Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tired day..

Well..today as usual, a very hot hot hot day..
The sun is shining so bright providing a very shiny say..
Like as say, too shiny till i had a sun burn behind my neck >.<
My skin getting darker every time i went out..*sigh*
Soon enuf i will be like an African black man..
Today, woke up by my phone msg from *Guan*
"Asking me to go bck Kuching nxt nxt month"
Err..okay, mayb if i'm free at tat time i will go back..
I miss kuching, my parents, and everything there..
I even miss Ah Tak's Chicken rice..
Not because he sell the ultra delicious chicken rice..
Jst bcoz in KL, i ate alot of lousy chicken rice..
None of them had met my requirement
If it does,
Well, its too expensive for me >.<
Lol..a msg from Guan makes me miss home only..
T_T
I wan to go back Kuching..
I wan to eat laksa, Pork Leg rice, and also KUEH CHAP!!

Oh yeah..yesterday i went to Secret Recipe for lunch..
n guess wat?
I saw "Sarawak Laksa" in their menu..
But didn't tried it because my reason to dine there is for
"Chicken Cordon Bleu"
I love it n i still love it..
Hahah..
Endz~

No comments: