Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10/09/2008

Happy 20th Birthday 2 Me~!


Yesh!! I'm finally 20 years old..
No more 1 in front but 2..
XD
Anyways,
I really had a gud time even though i did not celebrate it.

First thing after 12am,
My frens started to msg me..
LOL!!
For that, i didn't really had a gud rest..
OMG!!
Got bothered few times
and yet
I'm not mad at all..
Usually i'm really angry wif it
But yet..theres a happy feeling about it eh~

Heheh..
Years passing by very fast..
Just 1 blink in the eye edi pass 20 years..
I really hope i can finish up my studies
and
Start to hav a working life..
Though working is hard,
But then,
it shows that i'm going into a new age of responsibility..
Right??

Like i said..
Working is hard..
At the same time i had fun
knowing new frens,
Get to see more chicks..
Hahah..
And other fun things lor..
This is wat i experience when i'm doing my training oh..

I hav been thinking a lot about things
Even small little things,
Like Money,
A suitable job,
Life,
And mayb thinking of finding the love of my heart (Just Maybe)
^_^

Anyways,
I'm really happy that all my frens know tat its my b'day..
And
I really appreciate it too..
Heheh..

Thx Everybody~

No comments: