Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged From Heidy

1. The age you will be on your next birthday.


Wee..I'm legal already~ Lol


2. A place you'd like to travel to.


Brazil
I love the beach the most..
(If u know wat i mean)
^_^


3. Your favourite place.

*Picture Not Shown*
*Due to Some Privacy Thingy*

My room
(I can do anything i want!!)


4. Your favorite food.

KUCHING FOOD!

*Tomato Kueh Teow*


*Laksa*


*Sio Bee*


*Kolo Mee*


*Beef Noodle*

Ohh man..I really miss those stuff
T_T


5. Your favourite pet animal.


Meet Lucy~


6. Your favourite colour combination.

"Black & White"


7. Your favourite piece of clothing.

"Casual"

"Formal"

8. Your all time current favourite song.


"Louis Armstrong"

9. Your favourite TV show (currently).

I don't hav a TV at home..
>.<


10. The first name of your significant other/crush.
(Not a gud idea eh??)

But i will ony describe her eh?

Cute~
Loveable~
Had a very sweet smile~
Older than me~ >.<"

11. The town you live in.

Damansara Jaya

Just next to Bandar Utama Town~

And just behind KDU college~



12. Your first job.

I work as a part-time waiter for Shanri-La Hotel..
It was a living nightmare..
But yet..it was fun..
I get to see pretty girls
and even had chances to talk to them~
LOL..
Sadly tat time i had no camera phone
If not i would hav the chances to take pic wif leng lui~
XD

13. Your dream job.

How u spell it??

~M A N Y Z E R~

In other words..
Boss of the company..
Hahah!!


14. A bad habit you have.


Loves to sleep...


Eats a lot a lot a lot...

Actually..my bad habits is somehow same wif heidy's 1..
So, i borrow her pic..
Heheh..sry yerr~


15. Your worst fear.

DIE!!!!!!!
And
TOOTHACHE

16. One thing you'd like to do before you die.

1st :

I would beat up all the stupid n ugly pondan's in the world!!
Imagine u looking at a pondan,
And
Not even look like a girl
Came to you and say a " Hi! "
WTF??

This is the thing i really want to do..

2nd :

Giving a hand to the needy..
Sometimes..
I really wish i had everything that i want..
Which is..money!!
With money i can do anything..right??
But i wont give them money to spend..
Mayb buy some food for them
Or
Maybe some things that makes them a little more happier..
Ahah..

3rd:

A perfect home~

*Picture Culik from Heidy*

Must have:
Mom n Dad~
A loving wife ^_^
Having 2 kids (More than enough)
2 dogs - 1 male n 1 female
A swimming pool
A basketball court
A small penthouse (Relaxing area)
Mayb a small fish pond..
Hahah..
I sure can dream alot!! can i?
Thats all folk!!

Finished

People that i tagged:

~ PiggyWina ~
~ Finz ~
~ Melissa ~
~ Jeff ~
~ Tegan Ong ~

Or maybe viewers who visit my blog!!

(P/s: I do not own some of the pictures here.
Picture credits goes to each of the pics owner)

Credits to:
-Kenny Sia-
-Heidy-
-Google.com-

No comments: