Friday, September 19, 2008

Buka Puasa + Celebrating Collegue's B'day

19/9/08

Woke up at 8.15am like always..
Take bath~
Style my hair~
Then cut my fingernails~

Hahah..ever seen a fingernail like tis??

Then went out for work at 8.45am sharp!
Btw, i'm now in the finance department..
As always..
For newbies..
We don't have much work to do..Wee~
But then hor..
It was so freakingly boring,
I fall asleep for like half an hour!!
Then walk around the hotel finding for a fren to talk to..
Still it was so boring..coz every1 is very bz..
Just looking at the time passing through "slowly"
Aiyaiyaiyai!!
1 word..SIEN!!

Then hor..
1 of my colleague invited me
to join them buka puasa at Ikano..
While celebrating other colleague's b'day..
At 1st, i was thinking..sure, why not??
When we reached there..it was just 6.00pm
And yet..
The place is almost full
Moreover..
They can just pick up all their food..
And
Leave it on the table until 7.20pm
Worse of all..Ice Cream
=.="

So then..
I terpaksa la wait for them to eat 2gather..
Can see but canot eat..
OMG!!
Tis is more suffering than i thought it was!!
Hahah..

~Guest started to cue up for food!!~

~The other side~

~Our table~
These are my malay colleagues

At 7.20pm..
We started to dine in lor..
Worse scene ever..
U can see all the malays eating
Like they never had food for 2 or 3 days..
XD

Then after dinner..
We bring out the cake(made from RB Hotel)
Then starts the celebration!!
In my mind..i was just thinking..
"Wee!! Almost time to go home"
Hahah..


Left: Anuar(Receiving boss)
Mid: En.Saiful(My current boss)
Right: Ms.Yin Cheng(Assistant Finance Manager)

And So..
We leave happily ever after..
Btw, its leave..Not Live!!
Hahah..


THE END!!

No comments: