Monday, May 18, 2009

Do u know how is it like when ur wallet has nothing but a piece of 1 dollar note?
Sure..many ppl had experience it b4 but how is it like?
I experienced it once again n tat was last nite..
I accidentally over spend my money n left with a 1 dollar note..
@@"
Its really suffering when u canot taste real food.
Real food as in foods tat r freshly prepared in restaurants.
All i had was maggi mee for lunch n dinner! T_T
So cham eh..
*sigh*
Luckily i had money today..wat a relief..
Hohoho~

Anyways..
Today i did some boring stuff..like always..
Dota the whole afternoon at Blitzone (Cyber Cafe)
Then when for dinner about 7pm nearby..
After that..
Went for a walk at the park n head bck home around 8pm..
Did some laundry n then..
Suddenly,
A housemate of mine came to talk to me..
Worse of all..
He seek advise from me..
@@"
He was complaining about his "broken life"
How he is growing white hair..
And miserable things that is haunting his mind..
At 1st i was like..
Hmm..ok~
Then i helped him out saying things tat doesn't even resembles me..
Saying things like..
Try Your Best~
Relax abit~
Don' t think too much~
And all those "Old Man Talk" stuff
OMG!!
I can't believe i'm giving advise n yet look at me??
My life is also as miserable as his..
Hahah..
We talked more than an hour or so till i gave all the "Gud Advise"..
Wahlau eh..i can't believe i'm a gud adviser..
But yet..i'm nothing inside me..
Wat to do? My "friendliness" is so appealing..
LOLS~

No comments: