Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its been a long time since i updated my blog edi..
It has been a very hard time for me coz i just moved out to a new place..
Though..i'm a little regret about the new place i'm in now..
I moved into this new house for nearly 2 months edi..
And i experience some botheration..

Which is..the internet!
Everyone knows tat i kenot live without internet..
So, i was told that if i wan to use the internet i have to ask approval from
J a.k.a Jerky
(Not nice to show his name)
Everything was fine..and the line is very smooth..
Less than a week..
J complain tat too many ppl (At least 13?) is sharing
making the line very lag..
In such a short notice..
he changed the password n keep quiet.
So..every1 who is very fren with J got to use the internet.
*Sigh*
But luckily my fren *faiz* and i applied for a new line..

Anyway..enuf with the crappy problems..
I started my class for 2 weeks edi..
n guess wat?
I'm like a stranger to every1 since i'm only taking 2 subjects
and worse of all..both subjects are with different group..
I guess tis is the disadvantage for retake gua...

This year is a very important year for me @@"
After tis year..i will hav to start working edi..
No more freedom lor..
No more Eat Sleep Play liaw..LOL
Come to think of it..
I'm actually growing older day by day..
Must study hard tis year lo..
RM 30k just for a BLack n WHite is a bit over edi
Wahlau..


No comments: