Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going back to KUCHING!!

Well..
I guess tis is the last time i'm gonna write in tis blog!
Coz i'm going back to Kuching for a change..
And without internet there..
I can't possibly spend my time writing blogs in the CC right?
*Sigh*

Everything is but a regret in my life..
Why did i walk on a crazy path instead of a futuristic path?
Why did i nvr think about the consequences for wat i did in the past?
All is but a stupid act without thinking for the 2nd time..
LOL!!
Guess tis time is my last chance to prove myself to be better than the old stupid me..
Hope tat i can walk into the right path tis time..
This few days was a blast!
I couldn't get enough slp,
I couldn't concentrate on other things,
Too much pressure going on in my mind,
Too much hopes from everyone, To be exact!
Well..i guess its time for a change in my life..
I really wish tat this time i could do something for my parents
and
make them feel that all the hopes and supports for me is not a waste at all..

To all my frens,
Thz for supporting me throughout my life!
Yeah! Tats the line..
And to whom tat angered..
I'm sorry!
I'm not myself for the pass few years..
Like i said, i'm totally different in mind and thoughts!

No comments: