Monday, July 6, 2009

Unlucky day

Have you ever met a day where everything went wrong?
TOTALLY WRONG!!
Well..i ran into it today.. *Sigh*
This is my worse day of my 20 years life..
I myself is not a believer of devil n unlucky things..
Till last nite while trying to rush my assignment..
I met the number "666" many times..
Whoah..mayb its a coincident or something
At 1st..i nvr bother bout it till this afternoon..
1st, my student card is denied while goin in to the comp lab..
Nvm, i climb through the block thingy..
2nd, i went to the wrg class..
Nvm..
3rd, i go check my exam result..
OMG!! i failed..
I suddenly felt the environment became dark..
*Sigh*
Then come to now,
The things i ordered on9 nearly a week ago never came till now..
2x *Sigh*
Worse of all..my dad scold me though its a misunderstanding..
Arghh..why???
Hope my unlucky day wouldn't last long..

Anyways..
Ladies & Gentlemen..
My parents will be making a decision tonight
(About me failing in exam)
whether i'm able to continue my studies..
OR
Go back Kuching to work after tis semester..
HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ!!!

No comments: